Our team has a wealth of experience in the derivatives market. If you are a motivated and driven individual, who is interested in working in a competitive yet rewarding environment, please feel free to contact us.
Trading Assistant / Middle Office Officer
- Prepare termsheets, confirmations for OTC/Listed equity derivatives trades;
- Provide timely support for internal and external queries on Derivatives trades and solve any client-related issues;
- This role also involves improving work flow and product developments;
- Reconciliation trades and prepare day end/monthly reports;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Degree educated, ideally in a business/finance related subject;
- Previous experience in middle office/sales support function in the Equity Derivatives Division are highly preferred;
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and economics is an advantage;
- Strong arithmetic, analytical skills and working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets;
- Hardworking, attentive to details, proactive, ability to multi-task, and outspoken;
- Good team work, communication skills and ability to work in a time pressured environment;
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must. Ability to speak Mandarin would be advantageous.
Interested candidates are invited to send your cover letter and detailed resume to email@example.com